Wednesday 6 June 2012

Sheryl Crow diagnosed with brain tumour !!!!!!!!!!!!



 American singer Sheryl Crow has revealed she has a brain tumour. She who has survived breast cancer, has a common form of brain tumour called a meningioma, her rep confirmed to E! News. The 50-year-old's tumour is benign.
The singer told Las Vegas Review-Journal columnist Doug Elfman: "I worried about my memory so much that I went and got an MRI. And I found out I have a brain tumor.
"And I was, like, 'See? I knew there was something wrong.'"
Sheryl Crow continued: "I haven't really talked about it. In November, I found out I have a brain tumour. But it's benign, so I don't have to worry about it. But it gives me a fit.
She went on to joke about the times she's forgotten the lyrics to her own songs.
Sheryl Crow made headlines in May when she forgot words to 'Soak Up The Sun' at a show in Florida.
On stage she joked: "I'm 50. What can I say!"
The 'Soak Up the Sun' singer's rep added to E! News: "Half of us are walking around with [meningioma] but you don't really know unless you happen to have an MRI.
"[Crow] has no symptoms and everything is fine. It was a random mention during the [Vegas] interview. It was not meant to alarm anyone. She is doing great and is healthy and happy."
Sheryl Crow was previously diagnosed with breast cancer, and in April it was announced she will receive the Women's Cancer Research Fund's 2012 Courage Award for her charity work
  Source: Yahoo!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment